Apricot tarte tatin
* 1 puff pastry dough (ordered from the baker. .) * 1kg of apricots
* 25g of butter
* 150g of sugar
- Heat the oven to 180 ° C (tea 6). Cut the apricots in half and remove the stones.
- Melt 100g of sugar in a saucepan until it takes a color
caramel. Pour this caramel into a tart pan. Stir the mold to distribute the caramel. Place the half apricots on the rounded side against the mold
- Spread 50 g sugar and 25 g butter in strips on the apricots. Spread pie dough over apricots. Cut the edges if it is too big and put it in the mold.
- Prick it with the tip of a knife. Put it in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Take the pan out of the oven and let it sit for 10 minutes. Place a large round dish on it
- Turn it over suddenly and remove the mold
Tip: you can add tapered almonds, browned in the pan, on the pie, at the moment of serving it